Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are STEEZBOMB Limited (trading as STEEZBOMB Skateboarding). Our company is registered in England and Wales, company number 10364940. Our registered address is 45 Etnam Street, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8AE United Kingdom and our postal address is 14 Cowslip Way, Charfield, Wotton-under-Edge, South Gloucestershire GL12 8EF, United Kingdom.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time including for legal, regulatory or security reasons. Whilst we will announce changes on our Website, it is your responsibility to check for such changes. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, then you must not use our Website any time after the change comes into effect.
Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Errors or Omissions
We endeavour to make all all reasonable efforts to maintain content on our Website that is timely, accurate and complete. We do not however, guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. By using the website, you acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All orders placed by you constitutes an offer to us to purchase the goods or services you select from our Website. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability by us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. If the goods or services ordered are not available, you will be notified by email (or by other means if no email address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item becomes available or to cancel your order.
You acknowledge that any acknowledgment of, or updates to your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on our Website. Order acceptance and the creation of a contract between you and us will take place when we despatch the goods to you or commence the services.
You will assume the risk for the goods once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the goods. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the goods from the delivery address which you specified.
Price & Payment
All prices displayed on our Website for goods delivered to an EU country are, where applicable, inclusive of UK VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rates.
If your delivery destination is a non-EU country (to include the Channel Islands and Canary Islands) where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, the price to you is the same for goods delivered to an EU country and you are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment. You may also be subject to customs fees, import duties and taxes, which are levied once delivery of your goods reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You are also deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
A price for delivery will be applied at checkout and may vary for each customer.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time without giving notice to you.
Payment may be made by the methods shown in our payment options. We will not be responsible for any charges issued to you by your bank or credit provider your as a result of our processing of your payment in accordance with your order.
We endeavour to ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate but errors may occur. In the unlikely event that the price shown on our Website of the goods or services that you have ordered is wrong and is discovered by us, we will not be liable to supply the goods or services to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we supply the item to you. In those circumstances, we will inform you of the correct price to you as soon as reasonably possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel before payment is made, no payment will be taken. If you cancel and payment has already been made, the payment will be refunded in full. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
We deliver to most addresses in the UK and EU and non-EU countries using outsourced delivery agents. International delivery is at our discretion. We will endeavour to despatch the goods to you within two days of your order being accepted by us.
When you order goods from our Website the price for delivery will be calculated using weight, value, location and delivery method. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the goods and that there is adequate space for a delivery vehicle to make the delivery.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver the goods due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
Deliveries to countries outside of the UK may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Goods that are classed as dangerous goods by IATA will impact our ability to deliver to certain destinations and will only use certain delivery methods such as tracked delivery.
If you refuse the delivery because you no longer want the goods, you will be liable for any costs that we incur from our delivery partners for return delivery.
Cancellation & Returns
You have the right, as a consumer (i.e. where you have purchased the goods or services for private use as opposed to business use) to cancel any contract completed with us, other than in respect of goods or services made to your specification, within: 14 days from the day after you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, receive the goods in an order; or 14 days from the day after an order is made for a service.
Once you have cancelled an order for goods, you have a further 14 days to return the goods back to us.
Once you have cancelled an order for a service and want to start a new service within the 14 days, you must give your agreement in writing, which means you cannot cancel although you will be entitled to a refund less the proportionate cost of anything you have used.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, in writing, of your decision to cancel this contract and take good care of the goods such that they remain in a reasonable condition. If you fail to take reasonable care of returned goods, or fail to return the goods to us, we will be entitled to take the relevant cost for any losses which we suffer from your refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
We will issue a refund to include the cost of the least expensive tracked delivery option offered by us, no later than 14 days of us receiving the returned goods or receiving the instruction that you wish to cancel a service. We cannot offer free returns on orders outside of the UK. You would need to return the goods to us at your own cost.
Unless we have clearly stated and you have knowingly purchased goods with a fault, you have the right to reject goods or services that are reasonably deemed to be faulty i.e. not as described, not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not able to last a reasonable length of time. In the case of purchased services, you have the right to reject a service that reasonably deemed to have not been carried out with reasonable care and skill, within a reasonable time and at a reasonable price. Upon receipt of the returned goods or receipt of your instruction that you wish to cancel a service, you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 days from the date of purchase should the above prove to be the case.
You should obtain a tracking number when you return the goods to us as without it, we may not be able to process your refund or exchange in the event that your item is lost in transit.
See our Returns Policy for further information.
Account & Password
To be eligible for an individual account on our Website you must be no less than 18 years of age.
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
You are responsible for treating your password and user name as confidential and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using our Website and will not be responsible for losses suffered by you where your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence.
Your use of the Website
By accepting the Terms you confirm that you agree that you will not use our Website:
- In any manner that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws, statutes or regulations.
- In any manner that is for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party, including minors.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or attempt to penetrate our Website security measures
-To knowingly upload or transmit any data, any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the operating procedures of any computer software or hardware.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our Website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these restrictions or if we suspect fraudulent account activity or behaviour. This shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
These standards apply to any material, in whole or in part, which you contribute to our Website.
- Be accurate and factually correct.
- Be genuinely held where they state opinions.
- Be legal and lawful in accordance with any applicable local, national or international laws, statutes or regulations in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd or suggestive material.
- Promote violence or any illegal activity including incitement to commit a crime or giving instruction for the commission of a crime .
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Be libellous, deceptive or maliciously false
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, menace, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right.
Third Party Links
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, we will not responsible for such websites or material We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Copyright & Other Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of our Website is you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may electronically copy and print only those areas of our Website which are required in the process of using the Website as a shopping resource and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties) or any other purpose without our express written permission.
Limitation of our Liability
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
To the full extent permitted by applicable by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage arising from the following:
- Use of, or inability to use, our Website.
- Incompatibility of our Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of our Website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
- Reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Viruses, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable to you for:
- Any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity goodwill or reputation, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data).
- Any other indirect or consequential damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to our Website.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control 'Force Majeure' Event. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights under English law and shall be governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.